Before you continue, please read:
1. All NEW APPOINTMENTS and NEW/FULL SETS require a deposit. Please click on the link above that says "Deposit" and send it within 48 hours of scheduling your appointment. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours, the appointment will be denied.
2. For each appointment, please come in with clean lashes and no makeup. Every session comes with a deep shampoo cleaning but if you have makeup on, it will take longer for me to clean your lashes and that will take away from your lash application time.
2. Avoid mascara or strip lashes for at least 2 days before your appointment.
3. The glue hates oil. It interferes with the bond.
4. The lashes cannot get wet for 24 hours. I recommend showering right before your appointment.
5. Avoid taking anything with caffeine or anything that might make you jittery during your lash appointment. Too much movement will affect the overall look and the the retention.
6. The lashes might not last if you are taking any medications for your heart or thyroid or if you are taking supplements with Omega-3's.
7. If you are an eye picker or rubber, lashes may not be for you. It is important to remember to always be gentle with your eyelash extensions. Being rough with your eyelash extensions will force them to come out prematurely, causing damage to your own natural lashes.